If you're a normal non-stop person you never have enough time in the day to sit down and grab a good gaming session. When you are on the go it's even harder because there are some excellent time consuming mobile games out that are as good as any console game, and some have even gone on to be a PC or console game. I found some simple level up games in an early arcade simplicity, yet beautifully designed with an excellent UI. One game even suggests you wear your headphones so you can have surround sound, similar to sounds of BASTION, which is also on iPhone, iPad and originated as a PC indie game.
This list of mobile iPhone games is nothing like the adventures of Bastion, but you can really enjoy the fun, intrigue, thrill and still have a mind enthralling game in short bursts with a challenge,
| || |
1. ON THE LINE by Kevin Chateau
Get it HERE
On the line is a fast paced endless runner and for the first time your finger is the main character!
It’s never been so easy to play, you just have to hold your finger on the screen and try to stay on the line as long as possible…
- Generated maze, each time you play it's different.
- Compare the distance travelled with world famous monuments heights.
- Complete monuments to unlock new objectives and background colors.
- Compare your score with friend on the game center leaderboard
2. GROOPS by Torched Media
Get it HERE
Groops is a puzzle game that will put your mind to the test. Match tiles three at a time based on either shared or completely unique attributes - the number of possibilities will tie your brain in knots! Keep your mind sharp!
• Hundreds of levels of increasing difficulties!
• Infinite, unlimited gameplay in “Time Attack” mode. Get to the top of the leaderboards and send your friends Challenge requests to beat your score!
• Unlock dozens of Achievements!
• Compete against friends in multiplayer mode - who can get the most Groops before time runs out?
3. LYNE by Thomas Bowker
Get it HERE
Deceptively simple. Infinitely complex. LYNE is a minimalist puzzle game that will knot your brain as it calms your soul.
Connect the shapes. Fill the board. Lose yourself in the interflowing paths of LYNE.
- Hundreds of pre-built puzzles
- An infinite number of procedurally-generated puzzles, released daily
- No in-app purchases. No ads.
- Slick, intuitive interface
- Soothing dynamic audio
- Unlockable colour palettes
Get it HERE
I saved the best for last. It suggests headphones for a good reason.
...a game as simple as challenging – a unique interactive, visual and acoustic experience you can play for hours.
One-Finger-Gameplay • Build for Touch Screen • Universal App • iCloud Support • Game Center Support • No inApp Purchases • Just Pay and Play
...and then it rained is a minimalist arcade game as well as an acoustic and visual experience.
Set in an abstract world, you have to catch colored and different sounding rain drops by dragging and reordering matching towers, resulting in a rhythmic and nearly meditative world of sounds and colors.
The gameplay is optimized for mobile devices: It's simple at the beginning with intuitive one-finger-controls, but later levels require fast thinking and good reaction times.
Different game modes let you decide whether you want the game to be a relaxing, Zenlike experience or a swift and difficult challenge.